Slow Cooker Chicken Ingredients:
- 235ml low fat evaporated milk
- 30g All purpose flour
- 680g chicken thighs or breasts
- 340g small fresh button mushrooms
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 410g pearl onions (I used pickling onions)
- 2 large carrots, coarsely chopped
- 340g frozen green peas, thawed
- 235ml chicken stock
- 3g salt
- .5g ground black pepper
- .3g dried marjoram
- .3g dried rosemary
- 15g chopped fresh parsley
Instead of using the herbs suggested I went with Italian herbs as this covered the herbs mentioned above and then some.
1. In a small bowl stir together flour and evaporated milk until smooth.
2. Place Chicken, Mushrooms, Potatoes, Onions, Carrots and Peas in slow cooker.
3. Pour in Milk mixture and Chicken stock.
4. Season with Salt, pepper and herbs.
5. Cook on low for 6 hours.
6. Stir in Parsley just before serving.
7. Serve with rice or pasta. Enjoy !