Andy's Slow Cooker Chicken
A nice slow cooker chicken recipe to try !
* 1 (2 ounce) package dried beef
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 1 pound bacon
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1. Grease the inside of a slow cooker, and lay the pieces of dried beef into the bottom of the slow cooker. Wrap each chicken breast in several pieces of bacon, and lay them into the slow cooker on top of the dried beef. Mix the soup, sour cream, and flour together in a bowl until the mixture is smooth, and pour it over the bacon-wrapped chicken. Cover the slow cooker, and cook on Medium setting for 4 to 6 hours. If your cooker only has 2 settings, cook on High for 2 to 3 hours and finish on Low for the remaining 2 to 3 hours. The slow cooker chicken recipe is ready...enjoy it !